Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Moved

Yep, I did it.

Why?

A lot of reasons.

But mostly because I just wanted to start over, change, make things different.

I am a woman after all, and that's my perogative.

I know I haven't been around much lately, I've had bad moments, but I made it through, with God's help.

I have settled a lot of things in my heart and my head recently putting in a lot of thought and prayer in the process.

In the last week or so, I began feeling something, something miracoulous, a sense of peace.

Financially, little has changed, although I am thankful that things haven't gotten worse. My marriage is still hanging in there, and I suppose things could be worse.

But, even though things haven't really changed in my world, I find that I am changing, and it's all good.

I change, my blog changes.

I actually feel Joyful, not because things have changed, but because I am looking more and more to God.

I am on a new journey and learning to embrace the Light.

Welcome, and I hope you all join me in my new journey.

Love and Hugs,

Deni