Monday, January 21, 2008

Brrrr...it's cold outside!

No more snow, the storm they called for on Saturday petered out and we only got a few flurries. Since then the temps have dropped in the teens, needless to say, we are freezing!

It's supposed to get up to forty degrees today, but who knows.

I caught the tail end of the play off game last night between the Green Bay Packers and the NY Giants, what a game! I wish I could have seen the whole game, but I was at work.

Tied in the fourth quarter, 20/20, they went into over time, and the Giants brought the game to an end at 23/20.

They are headed to the Super Bowl!

NY Giants against the undefeated New England Patriots, that should be one good game.

I am off Super Bowl Sunday, so I will be camped in front of the tv for the game.

With junk food.

And of course, hubby.

Who of course will want junk food.

You can't watch the Super Bowl without it.

I really don't have much to post, nothing much has happened. Every one seems to be hibernating as much as they can from the cold.

I have been working and haven't had much time to do anything at home. I am off tomorrow and Wednesday, and since I finally have two days off in a row, I want to get some things done around here.

Like take my Christmas tree down, yeah, it's still up. And I am sick of looking at it. DT took the decorations down that we had outside long ago, I just haven't had time to do the rest. So that is on my list of things to do.

Boo doesn't have school today, and she only has a half day tomorrow so we plan on ripping her bedroom apart and cleaning it really good. Maybe rearrange things a bit, I would like to get her bed away from the windows, the problem is that it's a queen size bed so finding a place for it may be a problem. The computer is also in her room and since there is only one place to hook it up to the Internet it pretty much has to stay where it's at. So that kills that corner.
And the closet is in the opposite corner, so there is limited possibilities.

Oh well, we will figure it out.

Well, I am off, I need to eat something, my tummy is complaining.

Have a good one, and stay warm!