Friday, January 18, 2008

A Rare Sight

We had snow, in North Carolina.

The first real snow we've seen since we moved here almost two years ago.

This is when it was still dark out, if you click on it, you will be able to see the shadows of the trees.




This is the view early in the morning yesterday from my front porch. You can see how it's already covering the grass.



This is the view of my back yard covered with snow.



Maggie and Wizard wondering what all the fuss is about.



The view of the trees in my back yard.

After the snow, we had rain and it washed it all away. It lasted maybe a day, but it was kind of nice, especially since there wasn't enough to have to shovel. I don't miss shoveling.

They are calling for more snow tomorrow. We shall see and maybe I will have more pics.