Saturday, November 17, 2007

Confessions

I have a confession to make.

This one will shock you.

Really.

Ready?

I am two timing my husband.

That's right.

I am.

I have two guys.

I have two guys who love me.

One loved me so much, He died for me.

Yep. He died.

And a most brutal death it was, He didn't just die a simple death, He suffered tremendously.

But guess what?

He still lives.

Yep.

So I have two guys.

Two guys that love me.

The other is my husband, DT. And I know he loves me too.

The first guy's name is Jesus.

Isn't that awesome?

And you know what?

He will never fail me, unlike a human man.

He is always trustworthy, unlike a human man.

He will never hurt me, unlike a human man.

He is perfect. Can we say that about human men? I can't even say that about myself.

As much as I love my husband, I admit that I love Jesus more.

I can't help myself, I am in love with Him.

And why shouldn't I be?

He has done more for me than any man on earth has done.

And as much as I love being married, I know that even if I wasn't, I still wouldn't be alone, because I will still have a guy.

Jesus.

'Thank you, Jesus for loving me, even when I am unlovable. Thank you, for always being there for me, even when I have turned away. Thank you for picking me up when I stumble and fall. Thank you for being my strength when I am weak. Thank you for being faithful, when I am unfaithful. Thank you for dying for me, but most of all, thank you for living for me. I love You.'