Saturday, November 3, 2007

I think I was too lazy yesterday, I woke up with my lower back and hip complaining. I guess there is such thing as too much of a good thing.

Yesterday morning after dropping Boo off at school, I spotted a huge yard sale, I stopped but was quickly disapointed, they had a lot of junk, but that's what it was, junk. Then I noticed that I needed to put air in my tire, well DT's tire, since he is using the Jeep for his hunting trip, and on the way, I spotted a sign for another sale. I went ahead and got the tire filled then swung back to the sale since it was on my way home. I was glad I did.

Even though she didn't have a whole lot there, she was very friendly. I felt like I made a friend even though we never even introduced ourselves! She was having the sale for the Girl Scouts, her troupe will be going on a trip to Savanna, Georgia, to visit Juliette Gordan Lowe's birthplace, the founder of Girl Scouts. Since, I used to be a Girl Scout leader, we hit it off, and I told her about some of the trips we took. She told me about the trip she is planning for the girl's when they are Seniors to one of the world centers, they are only 11 now, so it will be a few more years yet. I told her how a Girl Scout was attacked on a camping trip back home by a bear, luckily she wasn't hurt, and somehow we ended up talking about snakes. I told her I find snakes in my yard all the time, but hubby is terrified of them, laughing she ran to a table and grabbed three little rubber snakes and handed them to me, 'For your hubby!' she said, we both started laughing, and we said goodbye.

Afterwards, I wished I would have at least introduced myself, she seemed like the kind of person I could be friend's with.

The rest of the day was spent in lazy mode, for some reason I just felt wiped out. I went to bed early and watched tv, the first Pirates of the Carribean was on, so I watched that, then House. I don't watch much tv, but I was too tired to do anything much more. I slept good afterwards, a full 8 hours, so I feel pretty good this morning, except for my back and hip, which I suspect is from being in bed for so long. I need to move around today and stretch the mucles out.

I will have to put on some loud tunes, gather my cleaning supplies and make like the white tornado today, if I get my house work done early, I will have the rest of the day to do whatever. This will be different for me, I usually can't clean during the day time since DT works nights and sleeps during the day, and the house is so small, any noise just vibrates through all the rooms.

Well, I am off, I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Oh, and don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight for Daylight Savings Time.

I always forget to do that!