Thursday, December 6, 2007

Five things Meme

I've been tagged.

Yep, my new friend, Loveable tagged me with a meme.

I am supposed to list five weird/random facts about me then tag five more people.

Now we all know how much I LOVE memes, (can you hear the sarcasm?), but since I am such a nice person I will play along.

Besides, I can't think of anything else to write about at the moment.

So here it is, five weird/random things about me.


1. Where does a five feet tall, 110 pound woman put five slices of pizza with bacon and mushrooms? I have no clue, all I know is that I can stuff myself till I feel like I am going to explode, an hour later be starving again, and I don't gain an ounce. This is a blessing I am really thankful for since I absolutely love food.


2. Sometimes when I am home alone, I put a favorite CD on and sing my heart out. I really do love to sing, but it's hard for me to sing in front of others, something I am working on.


3. I have a tendency to get excited about a new interest or activity, then lose interest after a while. I get bored easily, so I don't like to do things that are repetitive in nature. I think that is one reason I have had so many different jobs.


4. My one wish is that I didn't have to work, I miss being a stay at home wife and mother. I get frustrated easily because there are so many things I want to do but work cuts into my time and I have a hard time just keeping up with the everyday things like laundry and housekeeping. I hate being on an employer's time schedule, it really irks me.


5. I love cake, so much in fact that I once ate three-fourths of a full sheet cake over a three day period. However, I don't much like chocolate cake, I would rather have yellow or white cake. I don't like chocolate ice cream either, I don't eat much ice cream due to a intolerance of dairy products, but when I do I always get vanilla ice cream. I do like chocolate, as long as it is in candy form, and I prefer dark over milk chocolate.

Well, there are my five things. I am supposed to tag five people, but I won't, I will just leave an open invitation to anyone who wants to play along.