Sunday, December 9, 2007

Long week.

I don't know exactly what I did, but now my template is white, just white, and I am just too tired to mess with it anymore tonight.

I am finally done working my seven day stretch, and I am off tomorrow!

Woo Woo!!!

I feel better today, although I did go for my shot tonight and my arm really, really hurts. Three more to go, and I am not looking forward to it.

I went to church this morning and ended up crying in Sunday School, I love all my brothers and sisters there, they were so sympathetic and some even cried with me.

My friend Crystal is going through a rough time right now as well. She is only bearing things because God is seeing her through. This Wednesday is the one year anniversary of her brother's death, I posted about it last year on my old blog. He was only 31, so that is looming large in her mind. She is pretty broke and is struggling financially. And she had more bad news this week, her aunt has been diagnosed with cancer in her kidneys, lungs and spine.

Crystal is the dearest, sweetest woman I know. She cried over my cats as if they were her own. Every time she sees her own cats, she cries because it reminds her of my own loss. She is going through her own troubles, yet she she grieves with me over my loss. God has provided me with such a wonderful friend in her, and I pray that I am as good a friend to her as she has been to me.

It has been the longest couple of weeks for me, I am beat.

So I believe I am going off to pray, read my Bible a bit and then sleep.

Tomorrow is another day, and maybe I can tackle the piles of laundry that seems to have multiply over night.