Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm so sick! Whimper!

I am so sick I didn't even go to church this morning, unable to barely even function.

I feel bad about not going, I rarely ever miss church, it was a case of my mind saying go, and my body saying, sleep.

So I slept, most of the day, and didn't accomplish a thing.

When I finally woke around threeish, I still felt pretty yucky and had a hard time opening my eyes, and I was super thirsty.

Crystal is really sick too, she called me and told me she didn't make it to church either.

This is what in the south they not so affectionately refer to as THE CRUD.

It truly makes you feel cruddy.

I was so out of it, I realized after my mind became somewhat functional, that I hadn't even taken a shower or brushed my teeth since yesterday. Upon that realization I truly felt disgusting. So I took a long, hot shower, scrubbed my teeth and felt if not 100% better, at least more comfortable.

I feel like I could really use a couple of more days of rest, but I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Oh JOY.

I don't wanna.

I really, really don't wanna.

*sigh*

I guess I am not singing in the choir since I barely have a voice and I have a cough that sounds like a dog barking.

Woof, woof, woof.

Unless by some miracle I get better soon.